Saturday 22 March 2014

Chocolate Dates(Khajoor) Barfi

With the help of our experience professionals, we are able to manufacture high quality Sugar Free Dates(Khajoor) Sweet. These Sugar Free Dates(Khajoor) Sweets are widely demanded by customers in festival and other..

 Chocolate Dates(Khajoor)  Barfi

Chocolate Dates(Khajoor) Barfi

 Dates(Khajoor) Chocolate Barfi

Dates(Khjoor) Chocolate Barfi


A twist on traditional sweets with a flavor if Chocolate Dates(Khajoor) and Nuts. Impress your family and guests with this elegant sweet on some special occasion .

Nowadays, I get hungry all the time. I have to admit that I need something to munch on almost 24 hours a day. Just because, I am allowed to eat anything I want, I should not allow myself to indulge in unhealthy food. That's why I am always on a lookout for a healthy snack that I can prepare beforehand and then just save it for later.

Chocolates Dates(Khajur) Barfi is one of them. I am not a huge fan of Dates(khajoor), so adding Dates(khajoor),  to my daily diet wasn't really an easy task for me until I hit this recipe. This is really fun to make, with very less efforts and a big satisfaction of doing something good to yourself.

Dates(khajoor), as you all know, known as dates and has lots of nutritional value to it. Take a look at this:

We offer to our customer high quality Chocolate Dates(Khajoor) Barfi. These Chocolate Dates(Khajoor) Barfis are very popular product in the market due to its taste and purity. These products are available in our place.

Contains hundreds of free, trusted, authentic Date(Khajoor).you're sure to find a favorite recipe from our collection Sugarfreedatesweets.blogspot.in.
Our recipe section expands every week, so visit us often. Share with others.
We welcome your contribution.


Thanks,
NU
No:+91 9428607506


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...