Wednesday 5 February 2014

Sugar free Date(Khajoor) and sesameseed(Til) Laddu

Me and my frined, one day sitting together and think about some instant recepie.Which is very healthy as well.Then we think about the khajoor which is available at my home.Well but khjoor is not enogh for the good recipes. Then I think about some of the different thing which is matched with the khajoor and I suddenly strike to the Sesame(til).Than I got my recepie.Well I have made the sugar free khajoor with sesame laddu.We can eat this food as a snakes, dessert.Also we can eat in the Hindu’s fast,Ganesh ji’s chaturthi. I thought of sharing this recipe with you all as it's easy, quick and good to have healthy sweet among all the various goodies made during festive. in



normal days make it as laddu or even peda. 
You can make impress the kids by wrapping this in chocolate covers and golden papers.


Try it once..Its delicious and m sure you liked it.


Contact me on: +91 9428607506

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...